Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our First Blog:)

December 11, 2010

This is my first blog post since EVER!!! I'm a little excited, even though we'll probably get a population of 2 readers including me. What to write about? hmmm... I guess I just start with us, even though anyone reading this knows. Eli and I met summer between my 9th and 10th grade year. We were at a region dance and he liked what he saw so he asked me to dance. I still remember one of our fist conversations, it was about Napoleon Dynamite, which had just come out. Eli claimed the movie was dumb and i smacked him on the chest. DOPE! (bad move) but I guess I recovered from it, because at the end of the dance when my mom came and picked me up he asked for my number and I thought I wanted it to be like the movies, so I yelled it to him. Later Eli told me he couldn't remember the combination of numbers so he tried a bunch of different ones aww(: We hung out all the time, and dated in high school. People always said we should go to the dances with different people because when we graduate and look back we're gonna have all these pictures of some kid or some girl, and we'll regret it. Well we're married and I Love looking back at the pictures from high school with the same goofy kid from high school. Eli went on his mission to Birmingham, England and i waited...and dated. Eli came home July 28th (sidenote, we officially started dating July 29th 2005) so July 29th the day after he came home we hung out all day. Eli and I were married on December 11, 2010. It's been just over a year, and it's been awesome, crazy at times but awesome. Okay so that was the mostly short version of us, just to kind of start off the blog, that EVERYONE is going to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment