Tuesday, January 31, 2012

bleh

So I get 8 hours of sleep at night, but I always am still so tired...and I'm always throwing up and this constant heart burn is killing me...hmm what could be wrong? YEAH yeah don't get your hopes up Ducks I'm not with child. Really though always so tired in the morning. This is how my day starts..wake up open the door for my dog, so I can do my morning tasks like use the lou ya know but then everymorning "bark bark rough rough annoying annoying" Freakin 5 pound dog thinks he rules the earth in the morning I go out to find him across the street, up the street AHHHH!!!!!! Anyway I work and Eli works too, he's in school right now. I tried school that was a bust..but really I feel so unaccomplished. I took a lunch today and had to get a drug test, in order to go full time with benefits ya gotta do that. Oh I was so embarrased to do that thing, the guy just stands out the door and waits for you, "now watch me pour this into the sample tube" so awkward. Anyway I say anyway a lot ..get over it. I got home ate some ham flied lice and endulged in some Gossip Girl, so good today by the way. Eli got home from school we talked and now are eating some more ham flied lice. This blog is probably boring, but I feel accomplished writing it. That's right folks Accomplished, I'm sure liking that word today. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment