Thursday, February 2, 2012

:D

Today I came home from the work and gym and Eli say's to me "why the freak are you watching tv shows about balding kids?" I'm like what the heck NOT ME! Now we're almost 90% positive it was my brother or his wife..so to that I say "How was Harold?" hahaha.
                           I'm a very happy camper right now. Let me tell you why.
A: Went to the Gym today for the second time after taking like all of last week off.
B: My dog is the cutest little black rat ever.
C: I have an amazing family, and I know everybody says and thinks that about their family, but really I just think that all the time.
D: Eli's furthering his education to better our future so I can have a healthy spending habit!...?
E: I got some new eyeliner and even though by the end of the night I look like a trashy racoon, at the beginning of the day I look fierce.
F: Knowing that I can go downstairs and watch the new episode of One Tree Hill.
G: got Cafe Rio for din din and me and my boo bear haven't gone out to eat in a while..so we deserved it. Yes Elly Duckworth is my boo bear!
H: Came home and had an amazing night with my family, we just talked and laughed so much.
I: I turned the computer on and the first thing I saw is my adorable niece , she hates me but I still love her just so much.
J: I found out I have one follower and it's my amazing dad.
K: Spencers going to be a married lady soon! woooooo!
L: Travis keeps doing that thing Kip does "oooh breath pallets"
M: I'm wearing a red comfy robe.
N: My wash is not all the way caught up but closer then it was yesterday.
O: My Almonette cookies that are downstairs waiting for me.. they are nothing brand like really, from the Dollar Store. mmmM soo good!
P: I have a warm place to live and nice warm blankets, sometimes the people we rent from forget to turn the heat on.. YA HEARD?!
Q: I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS! And tomorrow get to go to the temple with my hunny.
R: Eli is a Hottie Boom Lottie.
S: Spencer is helping me look for a better income, we were just talking about jobs right now.
T: I'm graduated from high school
U: Knowing that Eli is downstairs waiting for me to come cuddle, even though he's probably snoring his brains out right now.
V: Dallin admitted that he wants to go to BYU due to the high volume of pretty ladies.
W: I laughed a lot today
X: We are looking for houses/apts and that's always fun
Y: I don't need to use correct punctuation in this blog
Z: Earlier I was laying down and Titan jumped up and accidentally scrantched my face, I said "Eli do you think Titans claws are full of venom" (because sometimes cats are, i thought) his response..."Venom??? No Amber i do not think our dog is poisonous."

LOVE LIFE!

and the final thing that made me so happy that I will sharewas Eli and I were downstairs laying on the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment