Saturday, February 25, 2012

This Past Week

This past week let me think..I mean some pretty awesome things have happened. Monday for family night we went to a park in Murray and did some swings and just hung out there. I also got this awesome video it's sideways I know..but it's of Eli imitating guy planet..or america or something it won't upload though :(  I got my car back from the shop..oh yeah it was in the shop again for a week. ouch!
   Wednesday morning, I woke up, got ready and went to work. On my way to work I was thinking..not by choice, i usually mindlessly listen to The Morning Zoo, no this time when I was stuck with the thoughts in my head was because the "mechanics" broke my radio, and clearly their dummys so I'm going to take it somewhere else to get it fixed. So on my drive I just decided that the day was going to be good. It was a glass half full of Dr Pepper kinda day. Nothing really out of the ordinary really happened, just my attitude was good..and trust me that's hard with the Psycho I work with. Psycho is maybe harsh but you would all see if you only met them.So Wednesday ended and I fell asleep happy.


   Onto the next... Thursday:) Went to work as usual, same old day and then all of the sudden BAM i got a phone call that changed our lives, We got the apartment we wanted! It worked out, we were approved. Now we're moving onto the chapter of our next lives, which includes us being grown ups. Not so sure about the grown up part, but the apartment part I like. I was so excited then BAM my boss let me leave work an hour early because we were so slow, it was awesome. I couldn't wait to talk to Eli about the news and share it with the family. I pulled into the drive way, got out of the car and hear this cute voice yell my name, I turn around to see this... We were watching baby Thursday but I completely forgot, her hat soo cute! Later that day I went to the gym with some good lookin ladies, and i i i worked out After the gym, went to Zupas.. mmm Delish! and then after just did some good old fashioned shopping, i got a cute new dress. So it was 4 minutes to 9:00 and the mall was about to close, I had been looking everywhere for some thick black tights I've been wanting and could never find , I then ran into Clairs hoping they could help me, i ran in apologize because I'm obviously one of those annoying people who likes to shop at closing time, I asked "do you have some thick black tights?" she goes back and pulls some tights and asks "like these?" They were EXACTLY what I was looking for, the only pair left and in my size. HOLLA FOR A DOLLA! Here's why, for 1 more dollar I can get another pair so I go back and found some way cute leggings, yayaya. My day was complete.
    Friday my sleep was interrupted early and I was called into work, which I was upset about but meant I got to leave early. After work we went up to our new place, yeah our new place and signed some papers and BAM we now live up in Herriman, I mean we still live out here but have the keys to there and can start moving.
    Saturday I drove up to our apartment with mom and that cute little brown haired girl, we brought some stuff up there. I go up the stairs and put my key in to unlock it, Oh no! My key didn't work, we went all the way up there and weren't going to be able to get in, I tried a few more times, then asked my mom to, the key wasn't unlocking the apartment, but it worked yesterday? I ran to the main office to let them know, and asked for the spair key they had, they thought it was strange it wasn't working and gave me the key they had. I ran back and attempted again, the key still wasn't working. AHHH! At that time a lot of our stuff was on the ground in front of the apartment door. All of the sudden I look up AnD the number is wrong! I had been trying to unlock somebody elses apartment! I can imagine the people living their just looking through the people at this freak trying to come into their home. oh jeez! Our apartment was diagnal from theirs. I ran to it and opened it, ran in and made mom go get the stuff I was so embarrassed. Luckily the people must not have been home. After we put some stuff in, i took the key back making up some excuse so they wouldn't think I was an idiot about how my mom was trying while I was carrying stuff and she was using our house key to where we are now, because they're very similar. OH JEEZ so awesome!!  After I got back Eli and I went to try on tuxes, for his friends wedding, he was so hottie boomlottie! Now I'm blogging and Eli's waiting oh so patiently. We're about to go get some Cafe Rio, because he had such a "stressful" day . In his words. I leave you with these pictures I took during this week that I really like.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment