Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

So I gained approximately 25 pounds today. I really ate more today then I think I did Halloween through New Years Eve. It's Superbowl Sunday and I am stuffed. I underestimated the Giants too, i mean the Patriots have been to the Superbowl a few times, but I guess they couldn't pull it off. We went to the in laws for some snacks and the football. I personally watch for the commercials, and by the way i was SORELY disappointed this year. I remember 2 commercials I liked, the yogurt one with Uncle Jesse from Full House and the Acura NSX one. During the middle of the Superbowl we left and went to my cousins for their party where i ate MORE plus it was a birthday so there was velvet cake and ice cream on top of pizza, and chips cheetos soda all you could eat (well until it was gone) Then after that back to the in laws where somehow we caught the end of the game because Eli's brother arrived like half hour into the show and rewound the whole thing. After the Giants win it was time for 'The Voice' Eli and I were into that show last year so we watched it this year so annoying it was probably an hour and 20 minutes and we got to see like 5 performances plus 3 side performances. Now we're at home where I came upon this picture Jayden drew at church of our family...ALSO side note my big brother got engaged yesterday EEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy Love it SOOOO HAPPY! Now I'm home and am going to unwind from this seriously stressful day of vegging out and well veg. (not sure if that's the correct spelling or if anyone reading is saying it right in their head.) Not sure what I'm gonna watch but I'll tell you it's not going to be Napoleon Dynamite, that's not gonna be on Hulu until tomorrow:( I can wait though.

Well E's downstairs waiting for me, so I'm going to try uploading this picture jayden (my 11 year old brother drew tomorrow...there's a Kangaroo...wth? lol you'll see. Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment