Sunday, February 19, 2012

Presidents Day Eve.

    So a lot has happened since my Valentimes post....like...uh well I had a Birthday. Birthday wishes were accepted:) Everybody's throwing tantrums about me not blogging especially Abbie. Everyone thinks she was throwing a big fit because of that garbage can incident, but really she missed me posting so HERE i AM!
I realize this picture flatters me very little, but it's proof !
    I got to stay home on my birthday, and I cleaned but somehow my house looks more messy after my attempted cleaning then it did before. hmm? My niece came over and she ...wait for it.... LET ME HOLD HER! I took her to our apartment even and she didn't care she was just walking around having fun playing with  some green pen. This is unheard of people, as I said in a post earlier Abbie is not a fan of me, so you can imagine my excitement. Puppy was playing with Abbie too but then he was getting too hyper and she was annoyed I could tell so we went back up to gramma (the lovely Karen Crowther)
 

My Loves:) Ignore the mess 












   Later on we had a cute little birthday party for me, with pin the tail and everything. Eli and I were going to go country dancing that night as well, but we usually don't leave until 10, we were both so excited for it, and while we were waiting before we got ready we watched some tv and SNORE* we fell asleep, I woke up still in time so that we could go, but Eli was a zombie.  Rein check for the newly married boring couple who can't stay awake past 9 on my birthday??
    Friday we both had work off so we went to breakfast, and then we apartment shopped. Stressful, but fun I guess. We're looking for a new place to live, we're getting evicted from the people upstairs ;)  we're excited for this new chapter in our lives, nervous because we're not really grown ups, Age wise we may be but I don't think we're ready for the real world. AHHH! wish us luck:)  
    Saturday we were on the hunt again for those dang apartments. We may or may not have found one that we love, oh wait that I love there's one thing that Eli really doesn't like about it, there are wooden floors in the front room hall and kitchen OH MY so terrible. We really do love it though, so here's crossing your fingers, lighting a candle, saying a prayer, and or making a wish. Later on we hung out with our friends and we played "Ticket to Ride" I have to say my family plays that a lot and I always thought it was such a lame game but it was tame. (nice rhyming right?!) The night wasn't over yet though oh not even close. Afterward we went to our other friends house and talked, and laughed we had a good time. All of the sudden a talent show broke out. It was awesome! We watched Eli do the Booty shake, you all may be thinking eww. but no it's hilarious! Just some talents going back and forth, nice ones some out of the norm like again *the booty shake, but it was so much fun.
    We got home pretty late and I turned on The Bachelor, I hadn't watched Mondays episode yet, I always stay awake late and regret it the next morning (except for weekends of course) He's picking Courtney btw just my prediction since the beginning she's a model oooooooh la la. It was so weird this morning because we were so tired and sleeping, and we forgot to turn the alarm on, church is at 9, and all of the sudden I got a call from the church at 8:55am it woke me up I answered but they hung up, I tried calling back and no one answered it was weird. No one in my family would admit they called me, and no one at church said anything about needing to talk to me. A wake up call from my ward house, really guys? Weird! Good thing though, so we got ready way quick.  I was so tired in Primary today I fell asleep and the kids started drawing on my face. No respect! Nah that last part was made up, I didn't fall asleep, almost though. We came home and took naps then went to Eli's parents and ate some dinner. Came home gave Titan a bath, and now I'm blogging. This day has been good, meh but good, I am really upset about working tomorrow though. I could be at home celebrating the president(s) and shopping but instead I'm stuck at work, with people I can't stand. Yuckers! For the record I've never said Yuckers before and will never again. Til the next time my loyal FOLLOWER! haha. goodbye.
My dad had a sunday nap, and Sugar loved it!


 

1 comment:

  1. i'm sad no one ever comments so here am i again feeling the like the obligated friend. i'm literally laughing out loud at a lot of parts...like yuckers...never say it again. cody and i relived some moments from the talent show giving the booty shake a shot...i think i got it, but cody not so much.

    ReplyDelete