Friday, February 10, 2012

My awesome Friday Story

   Eli and I have had this Ghost tour planned for about a week and a half. We invited two of our friends to go with us for tonight. We purchased tickets and it sounded fun so I was excited. I've been excited for it then the closer it got today the more nervous I've been. Yesterday I was reading reviews on it and got spooked, I'm such a scaredy baby plus I have anxieties about things so not sure why I was up for it in the first place, especially because that kind of stuff freaks me out, I may or may not believe in it
   So I have had this uneasy feeling but thought it was just me psyching(?) myself out. I told one of my friends what we were doing tomorrow (today) Later on in the evening I gave her my email address for something. This morning I got to work and had a new email message. The email was from her saying that last night she just had this bad feeling about us going on the tour then the email went on about some things. I read the email and instantly knew we weren't suppose to go. I felt at ease. Now at this point I needed to tell our friends that were plannning on going with us, so I did. The response I got said some things and then this"I was feeling kind of iffy about it too" *sigh* I then called the company that we purchased tickets through, which I was nervous about because I didn't think we'd be able to get our money back in reading the policy. The guy I spoke to said "no big deal I can see these were just purchased at the beginning of the month: We got our money back, and we're not going which is awesome because I would have had some crazy dreams for the following weeks. The moral of the story and the part that I think is so cool is because the Spirit was saying don't go, but we couldn't back out I thought since it wasn't just us going,  and I thought it would be exciting.I kept being warned but wasn't going to listen. Finally my friend someone who is so intuitive and I respect so much randomly emailed me what she did. It's funny how it just worked out with her getting my email address last night. I feel like the Lord really felt like it was a bad idea for us to go, but I wasn't listening to the spirit and he knew I wouldn't listen unless it literally hit me in the face, and then I received that email. I feel so good right now and like the decision we made was right not to go.
     If we would have went it doesn't mean we would be in danger physically but spiritually maybe. This may not be a good thing to go to for me and my husband because of the possible effects it would have had on us (me) later on, it may be perfectly okay for somebody else. I'm so grateful for the experience I had this morning, it may not seem huge but it's definitely a testimony builder in ways.
    Tonight instead now I get to go to a jewlery party OOH LA LA and then go on a cute little date with my hubby then we'll just see where the night takes us. This would definitely be added to my positives list! 

1 comment: