Friday, February 10, 2012

The Good and Bad of the Day

Todays Friday and it's full of so many negatives and positives so far.. I think I'm gonna start with the negative so we can end on positive feelings..   My Negative List..

1.I'm at work
2. My boss is avoiding phone calls (im on break so i'm allowed to be doing this right now just because I know a lot of you were thinking..well hey you're avoiding them too)
3. I am breaking OUT, I have this crazy under the skin starting to show big pimple on my chin and it itches like crazy, I've been scratching it with a pen lid all morning.
4. I put purple in my hair last night and now my hands are crazy purple
5. I'm craving a sandwhich from Village Baker but it's so far so i'm settling for these Ramen noodles.
       Okay so the negative list isn't that bad
                                                                 My Positive List
1. I'm alive!
2. "It's Friday Friday got to get down on Friday, everybody's looking forward to the weekend weekend"
3. Eli woke me up abruptly this morning by giving me a real hard kiss on the cheek and yelling "im late" I heard the door lock and 20 seconds later he walked back in saying "i don't work for another hour" haha so that's positive because he wasn't late and positive because it's oh so funny!
4. I put some purple in my hair last night, it's not a ton, but enough for me to notice and I like it. ( i may be satisfied with more though sometime soon.
5. Work is over soon!
5. Also the picture I posted is positive because it makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment