Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Simple Blog

   I feel like when i first got my blog I was blog crazy, now it's like once a week or so, all of my peeps will just need patience now I guess.. It's about bed time and a certain boy is waiting to be tucked in;0 so this one will be quick.

   So this is a tinty post and I guess I'll leave you with this clip from AFV that I thought was awesome. This Crazy kid knows all the presidents, just watch..and if your bored shut your eyes, plug your ears and don't come back now ya hear??!! I kid. I kid. I like having a lot of page views, so keep reading, and later on I'll post about more interesting stuff like , well i guess you'll have to keep on reading to find out.
 Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you have a blog. I wish I would've known sooner =) Yay!!

    ReplyDelete