Monday, August 6, 2012

8/06/12

I think it's about time for a Blog post. Not only am I behind..I'm real behind. Since my last blog--we adopted a baby-got an ant farm- Dallin got a tat-moved to Ohio to join the 'Glee' team because as you know Eli and I were in Show choir before it was cool to be in show choir.

Now None of the above is true..except for the part about Show Choir-not the Glee part :)

But really since last time I blogged--Eli got a mohawk, I went to girls camp, Eli went to scout camp. Eli's car broke, my car broke, my parents car broke WHILE I was driving it. I ate some watermelon. See basically the same stuff as above.

So I feel like this post is going to be overwhelmingly long just to get caught up-so this is my introduction page and then as the days go by or hours I'll add more and more about the last few weeks. For now I'm going to post just a couple pics that don't have a lot to do with what I'll be posting about in the near future--ones I like and for your enjoyment.




imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">




ahhh So Dallin really did get a tat:)




1 comment:

  1. It looks like Abbie is plugging her nose and avoiding Grandpa's smell. Classic!

    ReplyDelete