Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Management

Yesterday we got home from work and there was a letter on our door, not just our door--everyones. The letter stated today the apartment managers would be entering into our house on 6/27/2012 checking on the status basically. They wanted us to write down anything that needed to be fixed. The letter told us it was mandatory and they were getting ready for corporate visits next month. Basically the letter said clean your house and patio we're gonna come check it. It feels we were just bombarded uhhhhhghhh:/

I know I said last week I cleaned that one room and folded laundry all day, and I did. What I didn't say was all of the new laundry I did nothing with because by the time I got done hanging up "old" stuff I was wiped out and Eli was home, so this had to be done.Luckily for us though I made my family dinner on Sunday, so in preparation for that we did some cleaning..vaccum, sweep and just basic straightening, if we hadn't done that this would have been a nightmare especially.

We were invited to our friends BBQ yesterday so it's not like we had all night to clean, we went but we did have to leave early unfortunately. Afterward we went home and cleaned, and cleaned. Eli did the bathroom without me asking or even hinting at it..amazing I know? The toilet was spotless, you could eat off of that thing, and we did just to test it out...I went and got my ice cream cake and put it on the toilet seat and just ate it. SIKE!!!! haha you were all grossed out!! That last part definitely didn't happen. Anyway the house didn't turn out emmaculate and our bedroom and second bedroom weren't incredible, it still looked like people lived there but we weren't embarrassed for random people to come over.

On a piece of paper we now had to write anything that needed to be worked on. one set of our blinds were not working. ELi got the paper on the counter and started writing at the top I labeled it 'Things that need to be fixed' and he wrote the rest...yes I know


Cool right?! I was laughing so hard when I read that. Some of you may know who we're talking about-- :) SO dramatic!

So this morning I brought my pup pup to mommas so he wouldn't have a barking fit when some strangers came into our house and just stayed for however long they stay. I was also worried if they got too annoyed they might be rude to him and I couldn't have that happen to my lil babay. Dallin thanks for taking care of him btw.

OH one more thing Shout out to my lil Boookey Brea --she started a dog sitting business, she has a business card and everything so it's legit. I'm so proud of my little entrepreneur.


No comments:

Post a Comment