Monday, June 11, 2012

June 10

Another Sunday, another Fun day! No really...we enjoy Sundays because we always go visit if not one both of our families. We got ready and headed off to church, and...sat in the back. Aw jeez! It's soo hard to hear back there, which makes it really hard to pay attention. I also don't enjoy it because of the chairs, your thinking well who does? They're uncomfortable. I dislike them for another reason though, Somehow little kids always sit behind me, and play on the ground, and somehow then their hands, and little heads will start touching me...yesterday the little kid behind me kept pushing his head against my back...side and just kept pushing, then his hands would touch me, and I didn't want to turn around and just smile at him, like some people do when you're kids are pulling their hair in church, because it always makes the parents feel bad, they apologize, then they can't focus on the meeting because they have to make sure their child isn't disturbing you. So I just ignored it.

Oh I didn't mention the little kid who kept hitting me> his dad was ...DOPPELGANGER. That's right 15 minutes into the meeting, and the door next to us in the cultural hall, opened and a head peeked through it was..him, Mr Look alike. yay and for some unknown reason awkward. Doppelganger has a little boy (the one as mentioned before) Well this little boy was crying, I was trying to ignore the situation. Eli leans over to me and says "Amber, that boy behind us was crying, but then I looked at him and he stopped, it's because he thought he saw daddy" Seriously though I don't know why the boy stopped crying but he did. Eli is what I like to refer to as "The baby whisperer" We're at church, and the little kids in front of us will just look at Eli, especially the little girls, and they smile. Eli's so good at making children happy, they're just drawn to him. I can only think of one kid in existence that Eli's powers don't work on--an adorable little girl who happens to be my niece named abbie for the most part I would say she's not an Eli fan. I would say she's definitely the exception to the rule. I'm so grateful Eli has this ..I would call it a gift? just he's naturally good with children. It's definitely going to come in handy when we start a family of our own. Now i'm done with this topic because it's giving my family ideas;)

Oh and just an update on that Ice cream craving, last week I got one later that day,and then the next and basically I would say every day except one I bought an ice cream cone, or ice cream of some sort which is really no bueno actually, but it's my cryptonite. mmm ice cream.


hmm...anything really interesting happen yesterday though? I mean a lot of things that made me laugh but that I specifically want to post about? nahh I guess that was it. I know this post wasn't anything amazing, but just something that I'd like to read back on one day and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment