Friday, June 22, 2012

Thursday Good day II

..................................CONTINUED........................................

So, This picture is right after Sam's ceremony. Obviously Eli has some issues with letting him go, and then Royce in the background is a bit jealous maybe?

ELi looked so good yesterday I just loved it.
OH NO WORk is over, I will have to continue on later about more Thursday Good Day!



I'm back and it's been a whole weekend, so you may have already seen the above but all this below is brand new and also not that interesting. :) Just two pics from the wedding

This one I like, it just makes me laugh because my jaw line looks intense, for those of you who know me, my jaw line is pretty much non existent, it's weak sauce, and in this picture Eli has no chin--at all the only reason you know where his neck ends and face starts is because of that handsome chin strap.





After the wedding Eli wanted to celebrate with Chuck-a-Rama. Well this is really not a celebration to me, it's all you can eat but I only get two plates and ones full of salad okay maybe three two salad plates and one with maybe disgusting potatoes. Eli though he takes advantage and eats it ALL! So basically I'm sitting at the table waiting and watching him eat, then being a loser and looking around while he goes up and get's more food. I mean I guess I sip my drink, so I may have complained. It's not just that I don't really eat a ton, it's also about the skirt I was wearing with the 4 inch heels. It didn't sound so fun to me to get up and down and UP and down and walk around hunting and gathering for my own food in that ensemble. Eli understood then surprised me and took us to The Cheesecake Factory. OH YUCK! I would have rather gone to Chuck-A-Rama. I think they call people like me ingrates or something. We've been a few times, we've gone a few times because Eli really enjoys it (ENJOYED) and evertime I go the food is less then yummy. ESPECIALLY for what your paying. bleck! (My opinion obviously) Anyway we went there and it was a bad experience, bad bread bad service gross food. Okay the food I got wasn't disgusting, but I told the guy what I was thinking about getting, then just to make sure I asked "theres no cheese in that right?" NO MA'M NO CHEESE. "Is it suuper spicy?" NO MA'M IT'S NOT BAD AT ALL. "Okay great I want that." Now it's Eli's turn "Can I get the blahh blahh blahh and Please no mushrooms" OKAY PERFECT.. now we wait, while we were waiting though we got salads and an appetizer basically avacado tacos or something. The salad was eww the ranch was nasty. Usually I ask if I can taste the ranch before I order but I actually have never gotten a salad there before and I forgot to ask, right after we asked for the salad the guy was gone.

So Server brings out our food and well there is cheese in mine, not just like sprinkled in it, but the sauce is basically made of cheese and had melted cheese you could see the melted strings from noodle to noodle. I looked grossed out, but I thought I'd give it a try. Really though? So i took a bite and the food was soo dang spicy it burned my tonsils and throat. I guess you can't blame the waiter a ton for that because his tolerance for spice may be a lot higher then mine, but yeah the food definitely had a BIG kick to it. Eli started eating his food and BAM mushroom, the waiter comes by and Eli tells him that he just found a mushroom>> the waiter replies "oh I'm sorry man" he then walks away. >>>I'm like okay? WHy does he think we told him that, just because?? hahaa UHHHH?? Anyway Eli picks it out and takes another bite, and BAM mushroom again. I start looking at his food and BAM mushroom. They're good sized chunks too but small enough to have a lot mixed in there. Eli is deathly allergic to mushrooms. And when I say deathly allergic I mean deathly grossed out and disgusted by them. I don't mind this though, because I don't think they're the tastiest thing in the world, so I don't need to cook with them, or cream of mushroom. So then I'm like WHAT?? we're not gonna pay for this food that you're not going to eat, so the waiter comes back around and Eli tells him "excuse me , there's mushrooms in this and I'm scared to eat anymore or it" haha that made me laugh but then the waiter goes "I'm sorry man, do you need us to make you a new one?" HELLO!!!!! We requested it in the first place, if it wasn't a big deal we wouldn't even be telling you about it. I know this rant may be annoying but I was way bugged. Secretly and well not so secretly I was happy that this happened because this meant no more going to The Gross Cheesecake Factory anymore. Okay I really am sounding like a spoiled brat so I'm done.

Oh wait I'm not done! Eli brought his food home with him and ate it for lunch the next day, and MR mushroom was there, haha he said he only found one or two though.

Okay Now I'm done. almost. You have to endure one more picture. It's E yawning, he looks like scream huh?! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment