Thursday, June 7, 2012

cute note.

I just thought this was sooo heart warming. I know I work in a sports industry so some of you are thinking "duhh of course she likes this" Not true! I work here and I don't have a team, I don't follow baseball or football, I do "follow" basketball but basically only because my work gives me tickets to the games during the season, and we enjoy going. I was browsing yahoo this morning when I came across this article, it may not be too interesting but brought a little comfort to my soul and warmed my heart.

--'You're 6 years old, and you love football. Specifically, you love the New York Giants and their big, bruising running back Brandon Jacobs.
One day, you hear that Brandon Jacobs isn't playing for the Giants anymore; he's playing for some other team that wears different colors in some other place way far away. You ask your mother to explain, and she tells you that the Giants just don't have enough money to keep Brandon Jacobs.
So you think to yourself, "Oh? Is that it? Money? All that we need to fix this is money? I have money! I'll send it to Brandon Jacobs and everything will be fine! Here! Here's money! All better!"
And this arrived in Brandon Jacobs' mailbox:' (click the image if you can't read it)




The football player tweeted this picture a few days ago, and I'm so glad he did. I guess in this crazy world we live in it's good to know little kids are still little kids and so innocent and just good = I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment