Friday, June 22, 2012

Thursday good day

Reasons Thursday June 21st were celebratory worthy..

I had no work (because I was sick, but that's beside the point)
I hung up and washed loads and loads..and LOADS of laundry )
I ate some ice cream cake that Eli bought for me. wooooo
Me and that one guy went on a date
I'm caught up on Teen Mom 2 (finished the finale yesterday)

Let me start from umm Wednesday, I felt like crap! Went into work looking and feeling like a piece of turd..is that how you spell turd? I walked in and the girl next to me asks "oh is it come into work day in your PJ's?" I then shot her the look of --ooooh you did NOT just say that-- She then quickly responded "ohh no, what's wrong?" I gave her a little insight on my morning and how I was basically the walking dead today. I then quickly finished emails and told her I was taking an early lunch and was going to be gone for about two hours, she was perfectly okay with that. I then went to my moms and slept, awww this felt great. Unfortunately my alarm went off and it was time to go back to work. I really could have slept until the cows came home. I've actually never understood that saying, and really I'm not sure if I used it correctly. POINT being, I was really tired. I went back to work thankful for my nap, irritated at how short it was. My boss came over to me a bit later asking if I needed to go home, YES pleeeease! I took the following day off, which was a day of Celebration.

Thursday morning I woke up too early for not feeling super great, but as the day moved on I felt better. At 11Am I started my first load of laundry. I separated the laundry into piles. It was time for the first load, I stuffed as many clothes as I could into that poor washer, it was time for my next task. Walk into the second bedroom, it's filled with clothes! I really think only my mom and siblings who have seen it can tell you there was a lot! Clothes from before that got washed but never hung up, clothes we've tried on all over the floor, along with the clothes from the baskets of clean that are scattered all over from us trying to find what we wanted to wear certain mornings. We sound disgusting, but all of the clothes were clean, so that's good right? I can't even understand 7 loads of laundry a room filled with clothes all over the floor and in baskets, plus 7 loads of laundry (6 of which were apparal. This is nuts, too. many. clothes!!! Anyway I sat down and wathed my guilty pleasure (which I actually have a lot of) Keeping up with the Kardashians and folded laundry, yeah I was folding laundry and hanging up clothes for literally 4 1/2 hours, I obviously took breaks in between like to put in more laundry and take Titan out. But really:( I was exhausted but the room looks great. Eli's still missing some socks, not as many as before. Eli is to socks, as I am with bobby pins. Ya feel me ladies? Where do they always go?? Oh I also took a break to eat some Ice Cream cake.

Yeah that's another thing, I've been craving ice cream cake from Baskin Robins, and I got some . Yikes. the cake was more money then it's really worth but what are you gonna do, cravings. Anyway so I did take a break to eat that.

So I'm watching Kardashians, and putting away laundry when Eli get's home. Eli's BFF was getting married, so he's the best man, he comes home and get's his tux out to put it on, and then out of nowhere he says "Hello I'm Eli Dutchworm" I started laughing so hard, random? Nope this was the name on the tux Eli picked up. hahaha first laughing matter.

We then went to the ceremony which was beautiful- I know ceremonies in the Temple are always beautiful but the spirit was so strong, and I loved it...


Here is Sam and Deb on their amazing day:) they obviously weren't aware I was taking their picture..



>>POST GETTING LONG..TO BE CONTINUED...<< :)




No comments:

Post a Comment