Monday, June 4, 2012

randomness 2

>I am so Excited for today! I wanted an ice cream cone SO bad yesterday..it was weird actually, it had to be soft serve and vanilla. I would not have settled for a gallon of Vanilla. Well actually I would have settled, if that's what I had to work with then that's what I would have eaten. Since it was Sunday and we don't usually shop on Sundays unless it's absolutely necessary, I didn't get one. I think this could have almost been classified as an emergency but not quite. So, I settled for BBQ chips, not even close to satisfying my cravings but they held me over until this GLORIOUS Monday when I can go buy me an ice cream cone. Woohoo. To update you, to update you? hmmm... I guess I'll give you a bit of information you didn't know.

Eli has a doppelanger, for those of you not aware of this term, we learned it from 'How I met your Mother' it is somebody who looks so much like you it's uncanny (did I use that word right) this person is your twin, but not by birth just because some ma and pa out there made a child that is identicle to you. Some of you may not have met your doppelganger yet, they may even be half way across the world. Lucky for us Eli's is right in our own town. >We were sitting in church one day and I leaned over and looked to my left I literally did a double take, my husband was sitting right next to me, so how could he be on the other side of the room with a different family? I just chuckled "Eli that guy looks just like you, seriously" Eli leans and looks and says "What the..?" he agreed. Eli then told me I could take him to a family party and all people would say was -WOW eli you've lost a lot of weight, and I like your brown contacts- haha they look the same people, it's crazy. Eli told me he went to class and this guy was there he is new to the ward. We actually passed him in the hall yesterda, although it was a really slow pass because both of us were stuck behind people and it was AWKWARD no really awkward. I really don't know why, and then I wonder is this feeling mutual, can he feel the awkwardness, does he look at Eli and hope that his wife doesn't get them mixed up? Hehe. So funny!

On Thursday (May 31st) my brother Dallin graduated. ConGRADuations Dallin, I'm so proud of you. Serious Dallin works constantly and sometimes after school he would go straight to work and be there until really late, still his grades didn't reflect his stressful work schedule. To me it just seems tiring and stressful, but he handles it really well. After graduation everyone went to my parents, Brandons family, Spencers family and the Duckworth fam. All the kids were there of course and we ate Pizza. Dominos has thee best bacon pizza..so good! We played Mafia for like two hours really. Well we did play for a while and it was so fun! The whole next day Eli wanted to play Mafia with me or go to my families but everyone wouldn't be there and it wouldn't be the same.

Saturday (June 2nd) We slept in, and it was great! After waking up I got a phone call from my brother "Mom wanted me to tell you there are new Drop Dead Divas" AHHHH I was so excited. Drop Dead Diva is such a good show, it's on Netflix and when I first came across it a few years ago, I wasn't so sure about it, but finally I was bored one day and decided to give it a try. I LOVED it. Got my mom into it as well. The only thing is the seasons are like 13 episodes long and it takes like a year to have them put up the next season on Netflix. Literally the night before I was reading a tweet from my good friend Kim K. (hahaha) I'm lame I know. She was talking about Diva and how she's a part of season 4. I then started to remembering the good old days, and wondered when it would be back on.
>So while Eli got ready for the day I watched the first episode of season 3, YAY. After that episode Eli suggested us doing something, I wanted to go to Seven Peaks, he didn't so after like 5 minutes I suggested we make up a dance. Eli and I use to country dance and we were in show choir together (that's right before it was cool to be in choir thanks to Glee) and I know for a fact my man can dance. After being opposed for about 1 miinute we just went into our kitchen, I turned on my iPod and we danced, free style for a minute, after we were warmed up it was time to choreograph. We danced to Taylor Swift 'Eyes Open' Eli had a lot of ideas and it was soo fun and such a work out. We went to my moms later and performed it a few times. I can't actually see what the dance looked like, but being in it was fun, maybe I'll try having somebody record it and I can blog it. I'm not saying it's excellent but I would go as far as entertaining.

And here is Eli rolled up in my moms rug, I'm not sure why this happened, alls I know is we looked over and he was on the ground rolling himself up like a taco.





Cute abbie after Dallins graduation.






And now I am off to go get ready, and then go get some ice cream before going to a dance performance, I wonder if the people will ask for any audience members to come perform. hmmm :) GOOD DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment