Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blown Away

Something so funny just happened at work. A new lady has been moved upstairs to work in the same area as our team she's on the phone helping people a lot with their computers. Just barely she was on the phone and then said "one second" and then all of the sudden she's blowing her nose really loud , then I hear her say "okay" hahahaha She's on a personal phone I'm pretty sure and from the time she said one second to the time she blew her nose was not enough time to pull the phone from her ear and hit mute. OH my this just made me laugh so hard.

In other news, I got my Carrie CD and i LOVE the song Blown Away. Eli is not an Underwood fan at all, everytime "good girl" comes on he says that she bugs him and we change the station. Well I got my Cd and listened to it the whole way home from work, really the song 'blown away' gives me chills, I just love it. Got home and set the cd on the counter and did the dishes..that's right I wanted to clean this is weird, I only usually get this urge 20 minutes before our home teachers are suppose to come over. Which happened Sunday morning by the way (more on that later) So I did the dishes then Eli came home and he wanted to go buy treats for family home evening, I picked up my Carrie Underwood and put it in my hand..Eli just laughed and told me he doesn't know why I'm bringing that because I know he doesn't like her. My response "just one song, I want to listen to one song" I turned on 'Blown Away' and Eli rewound it to a part he liked, after the song was over he started it over. haha HE LIKED IT! I'm sooo happy then after we got our treats he turned it on again. Seriously it's soo good. This is my opinion of course but I'm just so happy, because I wouldn't have spent money on this CD but then I won it and now I'm in love. yaya
Okay the girl at work, I had her listen to 'blown away' she liked it a lot, she then informed me it was a bit depressing but really good. just fyi if you listen to it.


Alright so two weeks ago our home teacher asked if it was okay if he came by Before church. We agreed 11am would be great... 2 nights prior I had been doing a craft that took me a while after I was done I wanted to relax and watch TV, I then fell asleep. This only added to the mess. Saturday we were gone basically all day, for my Girls camp we had to go up to the camp and look around, got home was exhausted, okay well Eli could have straightened up why I was gone but he had other 'important' things to attend to. Point is our house was a wreck, not disgusting -take our dog away because the conditions are unliveable- just messier then it should be with only two people living there with no children. Eli and I decided we really needed to clean before the home teachers got there, so I set my alarm for 10Am, as soon as it went off I was ready to hit snooze-Eli jumped out of bed and said "we need to clean" And clean we did. Eli took charge and I cleaned the living room, he did the kitchen, I did the sitting area -I guess you could call it that and he did the bathroom, it was 10:55 and I was just finishing the last dish BING our house was spotless. This is a routine we're use to doing actually, we must enjoy it because each month since we've had home teachers we do this quick clean up stressful routine, and always finish just in time to relax for 3 minutes before the knock at the door. After the dishes were all done, we sat on our couch, and waited, and waited, and waited. Home teachers never came, but that's okay I guess it was just time to clean our home and the Lord knew the only way we'd do that is if we were pushed. hehehe We cleaned it well too, I was impressed. I got home from work the next day and walked into my clean home and was just filled with joy, and decided I always want that feeling, so I did what few dishes we had, and BING spotless again.
<>Okay just to clear the air we don't never clean because we definitely do but since it's been that clean it had been a couple of weeks.

Now that all of you guys think I'm filthy, I will now leave you. Good Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment