Tuesday, May 8, 2012

nothing. nothing. breannas birthday. nothing.

What to write about?? Hmm how bout a couple of different things, none so intensly interesting that you will be at the edge of your seat, but I guess a bit entertaining. Yesterday Eli and I stopped at our parents after work, Eli somehow found this flower that somebody had put together, and clipped it in his hair. We then ate dinner, breakfast for dinner. mmm Eli made the hash browns which were delish by the way..thanks love! At dinner my mom said to Eli "Your gonna forget that's in your hair" which he already had but was too preoccupied shoveling food that he didn't care.hahaha. Afterward I went to ULTA to buy me some hair extensions, and Eli went to Game stop. Ya see how that works? Eli thinks extensions are a waste of money but as long as he gets something for himself, everything is all good in the hood. We met each other at home, and Eli walks in the door and says "AHHHH I Forgot I had this in my hair" LOL TRAVIS he forgot to take it out!!! and all the little boys and adult men at Gamestop just watched him walk around with it. This is spectacular. Now take a look at the flower yourselves!
CUTESIE!!!

It's a really cute flower and actually now that I'm thinking about it, it's probably Abbies, Crowthers I will have that back to you asap!


.New subject.

Jazz game Saturday night, Jazz vs Spurs be there or be square. We definitely aren't square so we found our way over to the game. My work has been giving me quite a few tickets for this season, yeah theres perks at this place but mostly jerks. Actually I don't work with any jerks, I quite like the people I work with mostly it just rhymed. Brandon and Christy came to the game with us, and we paid for paking, a ridiculous amount for parking which was good in a way because no one else wanted to pay that amount so traffic was not bad getting out at all. Moving on..We took my car to the game, as you're aware I have a two door, for whatever reason I had to get something out of the back while doing so I had put three things on top of the car
1. A Sprite can
2. Way cute cardigan sweater
3. My phone
We pulled out of the driveway and the sprite rolled down, oh my good think we caught that cuz that Sprite sure would have been irreplaceable. Brandon then says to me that he thinks there is something else we put on the car. nahh! I had forgotten about 2. and 3. We're driving along down 7200 almost 31st when blunk a nose,
"what is that?"
ME: Just the stamps in the back of my car
Everyone else: That came from outside sounded like it fell off my car.
Eli: Amber, where's your phone?
ME: MY PHONE!!!
OH NO! I just got this phone and now it's shattered, my phones the thinnest ever it couldn't survive that, so we get to the next light and flip a U. Everyone spots my phone it was almost on the line in between the two lanes, ELi opens the door and picks it up. Everything is fine, there are a few minor scrapes on the corners, nothing a case won't cover up. Camera not scratched screen not cracked or scratched, EEEEK! So happy right now:)

So we park, and I want to put on my sweater, which again even after my phone had fallen off I forgot I put on there and it's nowhere to be found. Lightbulb it was on the card. I started reminiscing about all the good times me and that cardi had, and I was sad for a minute. Oh well at least I got my phone and don't forget the Sprite. The game was fun, we actually thought the Jazz had a fighting chance until the third quarter, Originally our seats were pretty bad, (where this picture was taken) At half time we saw some empty seats and moved down lower. The game got over and we drove to drop Brandon and Christy off when we got to Centennial and there in the middle of the road laid my sweater ME: My sweater! I got out of the car and grabbed it from the road, no tire marks and really it wasn't even dirty, Crazy!



OH HAPPY BIRFFDAYYYY TO MY LITTLE BOOKEEY! SHE IS 10 TODAY. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!




These are old I know but they're all I could find on such short notice

On your birthday enjoy this picture of Eli and I at Ihop :)








No comments:

Post a Comment