Friday, May 18, 2012

Unique...and only one day later.

> On my way to our apartment from my moms I just had changed the station to KBull93 and a song ended then all of the sudden "call now for the carry cow" and it said some other things. I'm like YIKES every morning they do a Carry Underwood thing where somebody calls in and then a cow "moos" a carrie song and the person has to guess it. Well I thought that's what this was and the person wins tickets to her concert I think. Anyways YIKES i wanna win. So I think really quick I mean split second quick I don't know their number because my main station is not this one, I'm like well it's 801 and all radio stations are 470.5701 or 670 so it had to be one of those and I was pretty sure that the last four digits were 9393 I called 570.9393 and it was busy I'm thinking okay this number is probably wrong, but I redial anyway and it rings then all of the sudden "Kbull 93 who's this? EEEEEK I got through then he says this "Your caller 13!" EEEEEK so I'm getting all nervous for my very first radio debut. He then tells me on Monday morning the Moo Crew will be calling somebody at 8:20 for the fly away so have your phone on, only 10 people are qualified for this, and I won Carries 'Blown Away' CD. yayayay I LOVE 'Good Girl' I'm not saying Carrie is my numero Uno but I do like her quite a bit so woooo me:) My unique thing happened and it's only 24 hours later. OH ye of little faith, right Eli SHEESH!I really don't know if that counts but still, cool right?! Maybe not for you lucky people who win $150.00 on the radio but I'm overly excited about my free $15.00 CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment