Thursday, May 17, 2012

Events

” a few things on my mind..
<>First HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY To my mom. I know she knows I love and appreciate her, and in fact we arleady gave her the gift, and she loved it..right mom???  Anyways I’m grateful for her, and everything she has done and still does for me. It’s amazing how immature I still am and need my mom. I mean I know I’ll always need her but for example…Just yesterday I left work early because I was feeling really sick, I got to my moms she had a heating pad ready for me on her counter, I heated it up and then just laid on the couch. My mom was making “pizza hut” for dinner and needed some flour, she told me that she was going to the store, then asked if I needed anything like Sprite? Maybe some Coke? I then told her I needed Gummy worms..So momma came home with gummy worms for her little adult girl Thanks ma! So Happy be lated Mothers day , I love you! My mom is such a cute grandma btw.






<><><>There was one other really important thing that happened this weekend what was it ..what was it?? OH Yeah my Spencer Wencer got married wooooohoooo!
<> We love Lisa and are so excited to have her as part of our family. I’m especially happy that she likes me and I like her because for a while I was worried about ..what if the girl Spence dates doesn’t like me? What if she thinks I’m obnoxious and loud, I mean come on now those are some traits I occasionally have. This worried me because I love my brother and we have a close relationship, he always talked to me about the girls he was seeing and would ask my opinion on things, we liked to laugh at dumb things, and had some inside stories like the one in the van on the way to Nevada;) now see Spence would get that cuz it’s our story and it’s hilarious. My point is I was so nervous that when he started dating somebody they wouldn’t like me, so we would lose our relationship, but guess what folks? Lisa likes me I was a bridesmaid even. Spencer, Lisa have gone on a few double dates and really have so much fun, so I’m excited I do not get to lose that relationship with my bro. woooo! I am so jealous though, the other day Lisa sent a text saying “we made it and are on Catalina Island today” AHHHHHH so lucky, and soo happy for them! Just a few pics from the wedding. I know there are no pics of me and the bros but it's not cuz I don't love you guys it's cuz you could probably care less and don't like pictures.

HERE THEY ARE YAYAYAYY




My hair is all blowy in this but I like Breannas smile!

Okay now these just make me laugh. They wanted a picture with all the kids, Abbie didn't approve of this...

Notice how Breanna kept her cool in the first one, but then...


...she was just over it.


WAIT!!!
<> Breanna had her dance concert Thursday she just looked so cute and did so great! Breanna was even in the very front during pretty much the whole dance, ya know Brea they put the cutest and better dancers toward the front to make the audience happy, and yep it made us very happy  Good job Bookey!
I didn't even get a close up one, but you can see her in this pic in her outfit. She's in the middle of the two girls, they are all waving and she's putting her hand up to wave so it's blurred...


-----------This blog post has a lot of my little sister, I just realized I hope you enjoyed Breanna------------

P.s IF you want the pictures to be bigger click on it and it will be bigger. Most everyone knew that but just incase, and if you did I'm not trying to point out the obvious but you probably want to see the Lisa and Spencer ones bigger.



No comments:

Post a Comment