Thursday, May 17, 2012

wun moe ting. ;)

>WAIT! i have more news, Last night before sleep time Eli and I prayed obviously I won't tell you the whole thing because that's just weird anyways in a part of his prayer he asked "that something unique would happen for us today" then when he was done he just looked at me and told me "I just know something unique will happen tomorrow" I'm like okay weirdo you can't really predict that. well BAM Eli just called me and said he had a meeting today with some big wigs of the company today and the Vice President of Red Cross was there. Eli said he sat next to somebody who had worked there for seven years and this has only happened three times, so I guess they all thought that was super cool..and I guess it really doesn't happen often. Eli just started his new position at his company and for this to happen a month into it, and probably won't happen again for a while, it was unexpected ummm I guess you could say that was UNIQUE! So weird and kind of cool if you ask me? He just knew it, in some way this strengthens my testimony on prayer, it's a small thing and you guys all may think OK??? but I just got teary eyed when I was writing it okay?!
> As for me, well nothing real special has happened, well I went to the Apple store today for the first time it was CRAZY busy, and it's a Thursday, I went around Noon. My iPod jack was having issues and they fixed it. I don't know if I'd say that was my Unique experience but the day is not over, work almost is though wooooo!

>Oh one last story because I mostly update about me and I know Eli doesn't care because he really only reads this once in a blue moon, but I got a text today Eli checked his grades and he got an A in every class. So great and SO proud of him! Eli is really such a smart kid, I would say sometimes not socially the smartest, he really needs to know what to say and when to say it sometimes, Okay so do I BUT my point is he's good with school hehe. Right about now I recall Eli's words to me from maybe almost two years ago "I'm more of a book smart guy, and you're more street smart and smart with hair and magazines and stuff" Yeah his comment pretty much went like that, it wasn't mean spirited at all I just laughed way hard..it's funny cuz it's true. I'll admit it though he's the brains of our family and I'm happy for that. So proud of you babalicious hunk of mine!

<>Umm this post needs a picture and since I forgot to add this one to the last one I'll do it here. I mean I guess it kind of goes along with the whole comment about how I'm smart with hair. This is how I did my locks for Spence and Lisa's wedding, I was so happy about it.




p.s Christy told me how to do tabs and stuff (just center it) I guess with my layout you can't do that, I even tried putting it into word centering it and then moving it over. Brandon then suggested finding the HTML for it, I found something tried it, and it sort of worked but sort of not, hard to explain but then I just decided to do > or <> And I know that it's not tabbing it, but I guess it get's the point accross of an indentation so I did it for this and My last post. ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment