Wednesday, May 2, 2012

car.

I know those of you that didn't hear what the verdict was about my car the whole claim thing was...but I filed a claim. YUP I was talked into it, and glad I was, because my front bumber looks amazing. My insurance called and told me to take my car to a certain place, they made the appointment for me, they asked if I'd be needing a car, I wouldn't have this one for a couple of days and I wouldn't be paying for it. so.YEAH to make everyones life easier, and because Eli can't drive me to work every morning I got a car. I was talking to the enterprise lady, and she's on the phone and says "yeah a mid sized car" She then asks me "Is a Jeep Liberty Okay?" Umm yes! I really like those type of cars. just the mid sized SUV's sit well with me, so I took the keys and drove away in my brand new car...I wish. The thing just handled so well, it's obviously a taller car so took me some getting use to since I'm currently driving the lowest car in the universe...older style Eclipse yeah it's pretty low. The Jeep was a 2012 just was so great I loved it!!! Well I got the car on Monday morning and got a phone call today that my car was ready for pick up. sad day. So i took my car to the gas station to fill up, and noticed there was a lot of mud type dirt on the lower part of the car from the construction right by where we live. I then attempted to wash my car with window cleaner. umm YEAH don't try this at home folks, you may think it's working becasue it looks good for a second til it drives and it's just smeared dirt/fog I was soo embarrassed. I took it back and apologized for the dirtiness they laughed when they saw I had tried to clean it myself but it was all good. This is my car I'd been driving


I Got my eclipse back. There was a rose on the dashboard with a note that said "thank you for choosing us" All though the rose is given to most likely everyone, it made me feel special, like they appreciated me most. The people did a great job on fixing it up, it looks great. Came to about $600 bucks so I'm glad I got that done now when I didn't have to pay for it, then in a year when I decided it was really bugging me, and then had to pay myself. Thank you for the push Christy and really making me wanna file the claim that one day at my mommas :) . Man I got in my car and it's so low and hot, and the clock is broken , such a downgrade waaaa!!

Anyways now I'm car hungry...like super car hungry. Keep Dreaming Amber. OH I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment