Thursday, May 10, 2012

bracelets.

Just got an intense urge for something sweet.
I'm sitting here at work, an hour left and like BAM
this crazy sweet "tooth" hit me. First I was like
I think those coconutish donuts would work,
or a snickers I could run to the vending machine
but then it hit me i really want GUMMY WORMS!
I could
run to the gas station and grab some real quick but
I should be patient and just wait til works over...man this is crazy!
I'm in a huge mood for gummy worms. After work first thing
I'm doing is hitting the store for yummies Yes I meant to say
yummies not a typo. For now though what will satisfy this,
Lucky me there is a girl downstairs who always has treats at
her desk just little things like mints or small candy bars today
it was kisses. I got some caramel kisses, these will hold me over til I can run to the store.



Okay so Sunday after Sacrament meeting, Bishop came and said to us "I need to see you guys, will you come to my office in ten?" My heart started pounding, told Eli he was gonna ask us why we don't go to Sunday School I mean...er...we go to Sunday school every week. Okay that was a lie but I know for a fact there are a lot of people who really dislike that class and skip it , including that one cute girl I'm going to be related to soon :D Eli thought I was silly for thinking that we went in and BAM got callings. I'm sooo excited. Girls camp advisor okay now that sounds boring or whatever but my heart is with the young women, and the primary but I just started thinking about when I got released from Young Womens I couldn't talk I was so sad and just blubbering, it was hard to talk, then I remember when the YW came into Relief society and they all stood up for the theme and I was like "waah I miss this" I mean that was in my head and tears were in my eyes. Also I don't know if you remember me talking about the ladies who spoke in church and the way cute lady with beautiful hair was talking, yeah she's the president. I spoke to her and the Bishop both told me they want me there Sundays, and activities weekly I'm like another leader, not just a camp director, possibly even teach once in a while. YAY! So i'm very excited. Went to my first activity Wednesday and there was 17 girls -----> 17!!! That is a huge amount of girls and they were all so welcoming and fun and I'm very grateful to be working with them. Eli got a calling also, he's young mens secretary and in the scouts.
OOOOHH my baby is gonna be so good at his calling and all the boys are gonna enjoy him in there I just know it. I remember how Eli use to tell me he would be so good in Young Mens but he never got the calling. (He was in Young Mens before the mission, but his friends were all his age and in there so it was more of a hang out sorta thing) Now he's grown and matured and I think all the kids will like him as much as Travis does, actually I don't think anyone will like Eli as much as Travis does, I don't even like him that much! hahahaha. Eli just has to fill out the form thing for scouting and then he's in baby.. I mean along with the whole sustaining thing and setting apart. The only thing that we foresee with this is Girls camp is a week before scout camp so as soon as I get back, we get to hang out for a day and then see ya! That might be sad times.

What else to write about? ohh Ya know your favorite jeans that you bought a year and a half ago and are in love with but then the zipper just completely goes poopy and is stuck to one side so they won't zip anymore? oh my then you have to wear a longer shirt so all day people aren't judging you and yelling "XYZ" all day..Yeah that's my outfit today. hahaha.

p.s todays blog had absolutely nothing to do with my blog post!








No comments:

Post a Comment