Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shopping.

Last night Eli and I went baby shopping, this is the third time we've gone together and I just think it's so fun. Time 1 we bought a stroller and carseat.
Time 2 just a cute little outfit (i actually dont count that trip because we were on our way home from grampas and I made him stop there so we were pretty quick. ...and
Time 3 Last night

First we stopped at Carters and then made our way to Babies R Us, the only reason we went to Babies is because they were having a way good clearance "buy one get one for free, $1 or $2" Also my sister in law bought some adorable Nikes the other day on sale and I was obsessed. So basically we went to shop clearance and get some way cute stuff and super good prices.

We're shopping and I'm looking at all the clearance and my husband keeps wandering off and I keep hearing "oh amber look at this" He brings to me brand new items that he's found. I say aww cute or yup, put it back. "Babe we came to look at the clearance" then he wanders off again and the same thing happens a couple more times. At one point I pointed out some Dino jammies that were $7.99 so it was a good price and he looked at them and fell in love "aww cute, can our son wear this home from the hospital?" as he just stares at it and then he looked at me with tears in his eyes it was soo cute! So he got the jammies, they're adorable. THEN he wanders off again while I'm on a new clearance rack and he brings me back a pair of really cute shoes and he starts telling me how cute they are (oh we're with my in sister and brother in law too--so he wasn't just gushing about everything he picked up to me, he was excited about EVERYTHING and showed EVERYONE no matter where they were in the store) SO FUNNY! So the shoes are cute, and he leaves and comes back with a pair of pants and the shoes and lines them up, exclaiming how cute they are. What he's picking out is really handsome stuff and I love it, but again we came for the bargains, we can get those anytime. Oh my. He leaves me one more time, and then calls my name to come over to him, I do and he's holding the pants the shoes and now a shirt. haha. This time though there are three shirts to choose from and he asks my opinion on them so as I'm griping about money I pick the cutest handsomest adorable--est? shirt there is, he picks it up and doesn't put it down. By now the store is almost closing I got to look at 3 racks clearance and there was a lot more --but I hadn't found anything yet. So we go over to the Nikes.

We found the Nikes we wanted (i tried to get Eli to put the stuff back but he was so in love, it was the cutest thing) Long story short. We ended up paying way too much for an outfit our son will HOPEFULLY get to wear a few times. On the way home Eli said to me something like "our son is worth it" so cute, he was like a kid in a candy store which really surprised me and it was a lot of fun.

I know this entry wasn't the most entertaining, but like all blogs it's kind of my journal and since being pregnant I really want to start this again for my own memories since I can't get myself to sit down and write in an actual journal.

                           I had to post the Nikes because I'm probably gonna take them back since I know myself      and right after we left I started thinking about how it's been a long time since I've paid that much for my own    shoes even though they were on sale, and he willl only wear em a couple times BUT OH SO CUTE. i                                                                needed them for memories:) Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment