Friday, March 9, 2012

Group Activities.

   It's Friday at work and it's a day of fun. fun. fun. Let me tell you something
F is for friends who do stuff together.
U is for U and Me.
N is for Nywhere Nytime at all Down here... at...work (see how i changed that last part to work instead of the normal lyrics "in the deep blue sea" clever right?!)
   So I slept great once again, thanks for asking! We love the apartment, our neighbors upstairs walk a lot though, it's not too crazy though like they're not doing the running man all the time or shuffling just some light walking, which reminds us of back home so we like it. The only time actually I woke up during the night was when there was that tornado the other day, man the wind was crazy. It kept hitting the window I think it was worse because we were higher up too, so it was like "pound....wooosh...pound" so I woke up a few times.
  At work on Fridays they provide donuts or muffins or bagels. Today was doughnuts, and man did I go crazy. Pretty much everyone here thinks they're fat so they're not eating, more for me baby. I ate basically 4 doughnuts and am basically regretting it at this time in my life. I feel like
 A: Homer Simpson and, B: soo sicK!
    It was great though they have these blueberry doughnuts and they're so unique and tasty. Fridays we also do a team building activity and todays was this weird see how many people you can fit on a small space. so there was this little 2 foot circle that we all stood on, and somehow it was bonding?? I said charades, but noo stand on a small circle. We also played wiffle ball. I wouldn't say I was amazing, but I was proud of myself. I hit a home run, and then a few other like second base hits (yeah it's not the hardest to hit a home run because the bases are pretty close but I'm happy bout it.) I'm posting the pictures of Friday activity so you can really just get a glimpse of wiffle ball.
   Today we're also so excited because My Familia is coming over YAY! really I couldn't wait for this day to come so they could come up. My parents are being good Temple goers and our house happens to be on the way so we get to spend some time with them, and we're both pretty excited. Another thing we're excited about? the internet and we can finally enter into the world of Netflix and Hulu, I've missed Law and Order, Napoleon Dynamite, Glee, Gossip Girl, New Girl, wow if I sound like I'm a tv aholic it's because I am. I can't even believe how bummed out I've been with out these things, kind of pathetic I will not lie.
  Well work is over in 10 minutes and I'm gonna go home to spend time with my boo bear. I call him that in public, and the other day in public I was doing it a lot, then I apologized and go figure, he likes it, so If I say Boo Bear again, It's my Eli and he's not ashamed.





                                              Our standing on a circle. haha


                                               The bat is for babies I know.




Home run boooyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment