Sunday, March 18, 2012

Neighbors.

   So we "met" two more of our neighbors yesterday. I mean we've met a few but officially had "conversations" with. The first one interaction...Yesterday we went and picked up our couch from RC Willey, and of course I think I'm stronger then I am. We got up two flights of the stairs and were turning the corner to go up the last ones to get to our apartment. I couldn't pick up the couch, my end was on the railing and I needed to pick it up. Eli tells me to get underneath of it and push up, so I do. AHHH i was stuck cuz it was too heavy so then I was underneath of the couch my back was basically holding it up, Downstairs neighbor to the rescue. He must of heard me, all the sudden this guy looks out and runs up to help. Embarrassing for me, but I didn't care because any longer under that couch and I would have been The

Quasimodo from Hunchback. 

 

    The second lady we met, was maybe in her thirties. We had gone somewhere and got home 

around 11:30 Eli ran up one side of the stairs and i ran up the other, I had just been laughing, not a cackle or anything more like a giggle. Anyways As Eli's walking to the door from the side of the stairs he came up, this lady comes out and just stands in front of her door and is staring at us. You could tell she was irritated, but she wasn't saying anything. I just kept waiting for her to talk while Eli was getting his keys out. She said nothing so I then said "Hi is there something we can help you with?" she then says in an annoying irritated voice"Yeah quiet time is at 9 o clock" and then goes back inside and slams her door. AHHHH wow. The thing is it wouldn't have been that loud but we're in a complex and it echoes going up the stairs, the laughing and the stepping. We went inside and then 5 minutes later we heard someone next door screaming, it just sounded like 'eeeeeeeh' but high pitched. Eli suggested just going out side and folding our arms and staring at the offenders. Sheesh! I think tonight we're gonna just go out in the hallway and just tell jokes and laugh in front of her door, then bang some pots or something. The thing is we're gonna do this at 8:55pm so she can't complain because it's not quiet time yet. Unless it's after 9 she can't say anything. 
     I'm kidding we're really not gonna do that because then everyone will hate us and we just moved in. All together we've met like 7 neighbors, and most are nice but the lady next door is uptight,,now we know. Eli said she probably had a baby sleeping, but if that was the case why did she slam her door like a banchee? oh well. BAN-CHEE . 
   We went inside and watched this show called 'Awake'  it's on Hulu if you guys haven't watched it, check it out. I really feel like my family would enjoy it. just a side note. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment