Monday, March 26, 2012

  You guys, this weekend was too short. I feel like the older you get the faster the world turns, which sucks but can be good for the work week because one second it's Monday then all of the sudden Wednesday and then Friday time to partay..with er Dr Pepper. This weekend the three little pigs slept over AKA Travis Jayden and Breanna the 4th little piggy stayed at home he worked the next day, or at least that was his excuse for not wanting to stay. So apparantly my siblings are in love with what I think of as the dumbest show on Planet Earth, you all might refer to it as "Wipe Out" they watched that all night long. The next morning I woke up to Spongebob. All of the sudden I decided I wanted to go to the Color Festival. The first color throwing was at 11:00am and we left at 10:50 I was under the impression Spanish Fork was like 10 minutes away...GPS said otherwise and little Bookey had piano at 1pm so we couldn't just go and wait for the next color throwing, so we turned around and ate Arbys. mmmm i LOVE Arbys but I freakin hate their Curly Fries YUCK!
   After Arbys we went through a few model homes up in Daybreak and to my surprise Breanna and Travis quite enjoyed that, Jayden was like ..Meh he could have cared less. We went through this GORGEOUS home that my friend should go and see;) seriously so pretty!
  We took the kids home and then got back to our place got ready then my family and soon to be family went to Trafalga.. we celebrated my brothers birthday after with Pizza breadsticks and cupcakes. Happy Birthday Oldie!! We love you! We played Laser Tag up at Trafalga only problem is the whole playing area smelled like poopy sweaty diaper, afterward we had another game set up but I passed on that one, not Eli though he loved playing against the 6 year olds and their parents. Everyone had fun though so I think I must be the one with the problem. Every party has a pooper and I guess that's why I was invited. Seriously. It was pretty fun though just spending time with Everybody.
   Saturday night Eli and I went to ..dun..dun..dun.. The Hunger Games with our free tickets. booyah! So good. Incredible directing and acting just so good. There's this song at the end of the movie called Safe and Sound I downloaded it when it very first hit iTunes because I'm lame and follow Taylor Swift on twitter and I got a text about her new song, so BAM ever since then Eli and I both have loved it, and then after hearing it we just were inspired that you all needed to hear it..but not from T Swift and the Civil Wars, from The Duckworths. (coming soon)
   Sunday was pretty normal, we went to Grandpa Nielsens, then Eli's parents then my parents and then we did a drive by to say hi to these one people we used to know, but I think they knew we planned on coming and so they weren't home on purpose. hehe people these days.
                                           Below are just some pics from our weekend. Enjoy?!

Titan and I going to the Dollar Store.


Yes I'm one of those annoying girls who puts her dog in the purse. 


Even though our heart is ghetto doesn't mean we are.
Us eating Good Mood Food.


Nothing to do with the post, but I was emailing myself these pics and found this bad boy. haha

Driving the Kids home with all the windows down in the car.

Mom pointed out this house on the way home from Trafalga. What's missing in this picture? Visiting teachers home teachers, solicitors well pretty much NO BODy is invited in their home.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment