Friday, March 23, 2012

My week.

What do you call a fake noodle??
an IMPASTA!     Credits to Travis..
    I'm at work today, Everyone I know is at the Hunger Games enjoying themselves, EXAGGERATION 2 people I know..but still. lucky! We're gonna hit up the theater this weekend, we got some free tickets. Let me tell you how this happened folks.
   One day we got a letter in the mail from a car dealership with a big headline saying "You could win $10 grand if the letters match" then there was a scratchy thing at the bottom and Eli scratched it off and the letters underneath matched the ones on the card that came with it. Eli excitedly called the dealership and to his surprise..no seriously people he was surprised that they were not in fact going to give him the $10,000. He was on the phone for a while arguing and complaining. Sometimes he doesn't understand corporate America, not saying my knowledge is vast but I'm not a believer in all the schemes and stuff. Anyway Eli came back saying he had not won but if he went down and test drove any car he would get a gift card or movie ticket. So what did Eli do, he ran to Ken Garff and he got those dang tickets. 
    I really don't have one main theme for this blog I guess just some random thoughts. This week somebody at work came out of her office and said "Ladies mothers are overrated" I quickly said in like a saddish voice. "aww no they're not" Then she proceeded to tell me some drama that had been going on with her family. I was then thinking about my mom and our relationship, man it's changed so much. In high school we were always arguing, me being the "rebellious" child. Much like Miley I couldn't be tamed. haha. Now we get along great I couldn't  ask for a greater mom and I know a lot of people feel like that about their parents, and that's great everyone should.I just was thinking how grateful I am to lived through this mortal experience with the most awesome mom, and just loving life and every moment shared with her. Moms aren't over rated! You will always need your momma, I know I always will. I love you too dad just this whole topic was on mothers since the conversation at work.
  Speaking of mothers, we went to my mother in laws this past week, and Grandma Nae was there, she had me sit by her and then proceeded to ask me why i never brush my hair? "Your such a pretty girl, and I just don't understand, you look like you just woke up" Yeah that may have offended me but I have come to realize that's just how Eli's grandma is and it in fact made me laugh. So Monday night we were invited to celebrate a birthday at Olive Garden, and Grandma Nae was going to be there, so before I got ready I literally brushed my hair for 5 minutes. We went to the restaurant, I sat next to her and leaned in and said " I just want you to know I brushed my hair right before we left" She told me to turn around and ran her hands a long it and said "What kind of conditioner do you use?" she didn't believe that I brushed it again, Eli then said "grandma she's telling the truth I watched her do it the whole time" haha Now Sunday I thought she was talking about when I poof my hair, but it was down at the restaurant. I guess my hair is just snarly looking in general? I mean it waves naturally, and I try taming it, but this is my natural look people. I do in fact brush my hair.
  Speaking of hair...we got my car fixed. Haha hair?? this has nothing to do with my new subject, but I wanted to ease into it. So I got my car from the shop, and we started to drive back to our place, when I went to listen to my music. GUESS WHAT? It didn't work again. I mean it turned on and I could turn the volume up but I couldn't change the input to Aux for my iPod of FM, nothing. I panicy kind of irritatedly called Eli and proceeded to tell him we needed to turn around because they had broken my radio again. Eli suggested going home first and coming back tomorrow to do it, but since we were only 5 minutes away I said no, and we turned back around. I went back and not angrily but not happy I told them they had broken the radio. One of the mechanics said the guy who had worked on my car had a lot of work and would be mad if he had to do this right now, I was dumbstruck that the guy didn't care at all that they had broken the radio and this was not the first time. He asked if he could take a look at it first, so we walked to my car and he got in, I showed him exactly what I was talking about. It was like the speakers weren't hooked up. The man pressed this button called 'isr' BAM my radio was working. *embarrassed much?* I told him red in the face "ohh I've never had to press that before" he smiled and i RAN.AWAY.AS.FAST.AS.POSSIBLE. I really just got in my car and reset my stations to the ones I like, and everything was good. Sheesh. Some people right?!
   Well readers, I am offically a free man in 1 minute. HOLLA. Guess what? I'm going to be taking some very special engagement pictures for some VIP's :) AND the venue they want them done at are right by our apartment. Oh wait that reminds me the other day we went and fed the ducks. Yeah we walked to the lake and there were tons of ducks, I really wanted to go to this one dock, so we walked over to it because that's where all the ducks were, and by the time we got there all the ducks were swimming away. Oh No. Eli told me not to worry he'd get them back so he crumpled some bread and threw it really hard, the ducks started to swim faster then I thought even possible...the oppositte direction of us. Great Job Eli. I was wondering who even discovered that ducks like bread, I mean really? I bet they don't even like it but besides bugs and sea weed they're happy for it, because it's variety from their normal food. Not to fret though beceause 2 geese saw we were in need and had walked all the way to feed animals so they came over and started eating the bread, oh and then 2 ducks came over. The lady ducks are so pretty they aren't really colorful but then tucked in their wings are some purple color, so pretty. You all thought I was talking about myself when I said lady ducks are so pretty huh?! haha. The seagulls ended up getting word that we were serving bread and then they crazily started flying over  us and swooping down and getting bread, Eli started screaming "they better not poop on me" he then stood up and walked away with Titan. Freakin seagulls.
 
                 People I'm out like trout. I have some pictures to be taking.    : D  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment