Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter all you readers. Do I have any readers still? If not..oh well moving along:)
    Yesterday we celebrated at Eli's parents we had a BBQ then the kids did a lil egg hunt. Afterward I went to my families and then my mom, Breanna Abbie Christy and I went to a baby shower for my Aunt Jayna. Jayna and my uncle Mike are adopting a baby. SO excited for them. I've always been pro adoption, I think it's beautiful and amazing and sooo selfless. One of my friends had a child and gave him up for adoption for a better life. The person who gives that baby up is so strong and courageous, gets me a bit teary eyed. Anyway that was my rant about that. p.s Now we all just gotta pray that everything works out.
    After the shower Eli and I went home and hung out for a little while until IMPROV. Most of you know Eli and I love Improv and there is a show every Saturday night that we go to, it's just fun and something we look forward to. Since we moved it's been harder to go every Saturday because it's not 7 minutes away anymore that's why we were thrilled when we found out there was a theatre kinda like the one where we use to go every week and it's out here by us. Monday we had to go to a musical for one of Eli's classes, so we looked online and saw some plays and we came across a theater about 15 minutes away, we ended up going to the play. Sidenote... Eli and I want to be in a play. Well Eli doesn't know he does yet, but don't worry he will figure it out, with a little help from wifeyduck:) I was in plays and musicals all through Jr High, mmmhmmm the lead in some might I add;) then in High School I was in drama, until this thing happened and I had to transfer schools. This thing since you're all wondering is Eli and a mother scared her little girl would end up having a baby. Let me tell you why she came to this conclusion, me and Eli skipped one class to hang out in a church stairwell haha. Mom found out and all *bleep* broke loose. Good times mom. Good times. No really I hope no body is upset I shared that little story because it just makes me chuckle. Anyway so I transferred schools and couldn't get into a drama class it was the middle of the year so I didn't. Finally I went back to my old school and I just didn't get back into drama for whatever reason. Eli and I did one play though at Cyprus called Beauty and the Beast...you may have heard of it. So yeah we're gonna be in a play sometime, and you are all invited. I'll give you the details when there are actually some to give.
    Anyway the point to all that was we went to a slightly entertaining show and found out they do improv Saturdays at 10:30 kinda like the one we went to only they started at 10:15. So improv was good, we got lots of popcorn, which made me sick, so on the way home we pulled over once or twice. TMI? We won't be making that mistake again of getting popcorn. My brother and his lady friend went and we had some laughs together. I found out Lisa is putting more blonde back in her hair. When Spencer came back from intermission I told him that. Then I remembered when Dallin, Mom and I went shopping and mom wanted to get Spencer a shirt that said "I dig blondes" I told him this, and he laughed kind of hard and then said.."I wouldn't wear that" hahaha...maybe not as funny when you read it, but it was funny in person.
   After improv we came home cuddled and watched a show and a half, before I fell asleep. We went to bed and then this morning The Easter Bunny had visited.  It's still weird to me that somewhere between Christ being risen, there was a huge gap that no one has been able to explain to me what happened but it ended in Bunnys pooping eggs filled with delish candy. Weird right? And kind of creepy that an oversized bunny comes through my house while I'm sleeping, How did he even know that we moved?  This morning Eli found his hidden goodies. Afterward though I was told that the bunny didn't leave me anything. I was a little sad, I know the meaning of Easter isn't even about treats but why did that oversized creepster bunny care about Eli and not me??
   We went on with our morning, and had wheat blueberry pancakes. Eli asked me to put the dog outside, so I opened the door and there to my surprise was a basket!! awww I was upset for a whole hour and the bunny didn't even forget about me, he was just tricking! YAYY! Our breakfast was yumsters, and now I'm stuffed to the max.  Church starts in a while, so now I will go get ready.          
HAPPY EASTER
                                                               Love, The Duckworths.

No comments:

Post a Comment