Friday, April 13, 2012

Mostly about my Phone

Some of you may notice, I've been posting more lately, I mean not a ton more but more...We got a computer screen finally. We've always had a computer but it was hooked up to our second Tv like the old school one, huge. We just traded up and are new owners of a slim 23 inch monitor so it's easier to see what I'm typing. So YAY i can blog whenever the BLEEP i want. haha In previous blogs I've said bleep instead of real words because that's what some of my siblings do and it just makes me laugh. So I jacked their saying..BLEEP. Yeah I'm loving this blog from home thing, before it was either at my parents or from my cool work. Now it's from our office. wooooty woooty wooot!    Some of you may know that about two and a half weeks ago, I left my phone at Golds Gym. Walked to the car got it, realized it was gone and walked back in. I looked everywhere I had worked out, I then went to the front desk and found out no one had turned a phone in. I left feeling sad cuz it was my all time favorite phone. I went back the next day and was again told my phone wasn't in the safe or lost and found. After the third day of trying I gave up and had concluded my phone was taken. The thing that makes me real upset about this, is when I was looking for my phone, next to one of the stations where I had worked out at and remember putting my phone down at was a kid, holding a phone that looked exactly like mine. Basically identicle and the phone I had was a droid pro, not too many people have those, it's like a palm but a bit different. I saw him just sitting at a station holding the phone and looking at somethings. Not texting. nothing. I should have said something to him, should have just asked him a non accusing question about the cool phone he was on, but didn't ... I just left.  All turned out okay though, A few lines on our account were eligible for upgrades so Eli and I went into Verizon and got new phones. One day Eli was watching TV when I noticed he had gotten a text from his friend, he then proceeded to tell me there was some crap stuff on our recently watched list on Netflix and he was making sure his friend wasn't the one watching it, and if he was he just wanted to make it clear to him that he can't be watching that kind of stuff on something of ours. It's so annoying because if you watch a few things similar Netflix as you guys probably know will make a queu for things like this and that and I don't like stuff at all like what had been recently watched and we don't even want to go through and see it on our recently watched. Eli's friend denied it was him, I have to admit I was skeptical because since we got Netflix again nobody else had our password. It's not just annoying because it creates queues for stuff like that, so then you have to see it more, when it could really be making new categories for things I actually like. Moving on about a week forward, I came home from work and just out of curiosity I went to the recently watched list again and there was even more stuff. I'm upset because the picture for almost everything was creepy. Just scary to look at and I didn't like seeing it. I texted Eli telling him there was even more things on there, asking what he thought was up. We were both puzzled, Eli came home from work and all of the sudden said "Amber I was thinking your phone was taken, and you had the Netflix app, even though you deactivate your phone they will still have access to all apps once it's ativated again" I then checked my facebook and there was some recent activity that wasn't from me. I had the FB app as well. We called Netflix and was told we need to deactivate all of the devices this is on, once that's done every device will have to log back in otherwise, if we were to just change our password she said it would keep everyone else in til they log out. We proceeded with deactivation. I asked the lady real quick to tell me what phones Netflix is all active on, she told me. I asked when was the last time the Droid Pro was used she then told me "April 8th" EASTER SUNDAY some creep was using our stuff to watch his gross shows. This just freaked me out, because I always worry about things, and he had access to personal info on my FB and he watches stuff like this? EEK I know the kind of shows you watch doesn't really define you as a person but I was still freaked. There was one more app that was on my phone that I needed to change the password on. (ps. changing the password on facebook will make you re log back in to every device it's on, so we're good with that now.) Back to the app still on my old phone...Twitter. I got on the site to change my password then realized even though I do tweet at times, it's not about raging parties with my address it's this "aahhhh I hate going back to work after the weekend! suck.suck.suck." Mostly that person would just be getting tweets about Biebs, Kim Kardashian, Miley and Taylor Swift haha...this was not too concerning to me. I'll still probably change it, but for some reason I was having a way hard time doing it last time, so I'm gonna wait til Duck Boy can help me, til then I'm not too concerned. I am wondering now, because I was having convos with people texting, and some were interesting so I do wonder what they texted back, and could the person be sending texts to all my friends now? hmm I know they probably have a life of their own. But then again probably not :) That was my way long story about my phone and yadayada. Onto the new phones. We both have this app called 'Tango' it's like Facetime if anyone has an ipod or iphone but not as advanced in technology it's more pixelated, still sweet because you don't have to be connected to wifi to use it like you do face time. Me and ELi have video convos now but it's funny because sometime all I can see is Eli's face and it's blown way up...makes me laugh. The very first night I got it, it showed all of my contacts that had Tango installed, and so I decided to make a face call to somebody ..guess who? My old visiting teaching partner..That's right Brittany. haha she thought I was way weird for calling her, Brit if you're reading this (doubtful) I don't apologize. It was agreat time and I will remember it all my life! hehe. BREAKING NEWS! My door bell just rang, It's too soon for E to be home. OH NO must be my next door neighbors here to tell me something else I'm doing wrong, I was about to get some attitude when I open the door to a cute little girl with a super soft voice asking me if I would like to buy some candy from her, the money goes toward her dance class and would really help her out. Dads smiling behind his baby. Luckily for me, I didn't have any cash on me. That's how they get you, trying to sell me dollar Store candy 2 for 5. I saw what was in the basket and no thanks. I think I'll just run to the dollar store and get $5 for $5 with my credit card. I told the little girl good luck and then SLAMMED my door. No really slammed it, well I didn't the psychotic wind did, but that cute little girl probably thought it was me. My family is coming up tonight. HOLLA the pool is heated this time HOLLA HOLLA man last time that was Crazy jumping into a non heated pool way late at night I thought I was going to die! Little Breanna all cute like "Lets all jump into the pool at the same time" Worst idea ever I will never be peer pressured into something by a 9 year old ever again, I thought my legs were going to fall off. Like a million little needles poking at every pore on my body literally freezing. Holy rolly polly. Anyway we're excited for them to come and party til the cows come home. -I heard that saying the other day- Til the cows come home...I mean really? Well I'm gonna go and put some songs on my iTunes and then wait for my hunny bunny and the crazies to come:D

No comments:

Post a Comment