Monday, April 30, 2012

Trax.

So a few weeks ago, I blogged about how my sibs were coming over, and yay I was excited..I'm sure there's been a few posts like that. Well they came over and along with them came DELISH brownies and Sloppy joes. yumm. We ate and then ran to the pool. The pool was heated so we jumped in and had a good old time, It was really fun we then hot tubbed til we were dizzy and our blood pressure was to the roof of our mouths...well this is the picture from that day, I never posted it. oopsy boopsy:)




Oh side note, Blogger has updated the way you upload pix, is it just me or my layout or something? Now when I post it, just a bunch of HTML comes up, but if I hit "view blog" the picture is there, since it's just text I can't make it any bigger either, NOT sure what's going on..but Don't like it. Hopefully you can see the pictures. ALSO Sidenote Even though I add new paragraphs or even big spaces between paragraphs it doesn't save and just looks like a big old block post. BLAH! Help?? So Saturday after our play date with the kiddos we decided we wanted to hit the new City Creek Mall, heard it was crazy unique and wonderful, we also wanted to try this new thing they call "Trax" hahaha. Yikes!! So we made it to the train bought our ticket and were literally walking to a door to get on it left.(tickets btw for both of us costed more then gas to get down there)So we waited for the next train to come, and got on..wow those seats were comfy..NOT! The driver then told us it would take about an hour to get to City Creek, I was ready to just turn right back around and drive, but we paid and were waiting. I think by the next stop my head was woozy and bum was hurty! Oh wait this is our picture of us right when we sat down ..as you can see excited:)


. Well we got to City Creek and I was sick, and just didn't feel good the ride was so uncomfortable, and at each stop you didn't know what kind of crazy was going to get on (no offense to trax or bus riders) Anyways we didn't buy anything, I don't think it's that great of a mall, still prefer Fashion or Gateway, don't get me wrong it's unique, and Posh and they have some new store but nahh. So we left with empty hands and an empty stomach- (from throwing up) kidding!, just went well with the empty thing and trax did make me nauseated.) Eli sure had fun on our ride home.


So that was our experience, I think Trax is great for a lot of people and really saves gas if you buy a monthly pass and use it every day or even a few times a week, but it is not for this lady right here, or her man. That was our Trax experience, I'm trying to get you guys up to date on the important facts of my life so there will be more posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment