Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Friday Activity

From the title of my blog you fools all thought I was gonna talk about our Fun Friday activity at work..NOPE ladies and gents..I will be talking about my not so fun Friday activity. I got off of my lame day at work early, On my way home I decided to stop at Rue 21 for a little theraputic shopping. I spent 5 bucks. I then thought I should stop at Platos closet, haven't been there in a while, part of me thought I should just get on the free way and get to my place, well I thought I was getting on the free way, apparantly they built a new road right next to the freeway off of 35th which I then turned onto, WOW so not the freeway but other cars had turned there as well so I kept driving. A second later I was at 4100 and just about Redwood Road, I thought well this must be a sign I should just stop by Platos closet it's like 2 minutes away. HA shoulda listened to my first thought. NOTHING was there. So I was bout to leave the store just checking out the earrings and some girl comes inside and just says "a green Chevy just hit a car, nobody was in it" the Cashier then yells "Does anyone own a green Cavalier? it just rolled into another car. So I'm sighing with relief because a green chevy Cavalier just hit somebodies car and now that person is out there trying to find out who did it, glad it's not me. Whoooeee. The girl at the counter then calls 911 to report the accident. So I leave the store to get in my car and go home when I discover what the lady forgot to yell and ask is "Does anybody own a green chevy or a Mitsubishi Eclipse??" Thats right folks it was my car that got hit. A pizza Hut worker was in his car pulling forward out of the spot right in front of my car as I was walking to my car. nooooooooooo!! he then asks me "Do you know whos car this is?" YEAh it's mine! He proceeds to tell me that his car rolled into mine, and it's not a big deal nothing a paint job won't fix. I told him that paint wont fix it, the car had a 3 inch gash in it, part of the aluminum of the car is rolled back, and theres some other scrapes on it as well. Now obviously my car is not even a big deal and it's running fine still, but I literally just got my plates for this stupid car and now he's telling me it's not a big deal, he's sorry this happened though, but if we get the insurance involved it's not worth it because they have to go through him and his work. Not only is the kid telling me this but he has his boss telling me this as well. Because the incident happened while he was on the clock it's a big deal for him and Pizza hut. Guess what bud?? even though it's not a huge deal to you, it's not no biggie to me with what I've had to go through with this piece of crap car and then this , and just the fact that you're telling me it's not a big deal is making me more irritated. Now we have to wait because the police are coming, we can't just leave, they were called before I even knew it was my car. The fact that the police were coming was lame too because really it's not a big deal the damage isn't huge.. not enough to file a report. I'm just annoyed too and of course I'm acting cool about it, because his car rolled into mine, he didn't purposefully hit my car, but it still happened. The kid and his boss are there and again telling me it's going to be a hassle. Oh another thing wanna know what the guy told me about my front end when I said I want to get it fixed through my insurance because if I want to sell the car that's gonna be less money I get because of this, guess what he says "It's really not even gonna lower the value of your car much" He's really trying to talk me out of calling. ahhhhhh Seriously take responsibility for whatever the reason is, it's my car and I don't want the damage there. OKAY? The police arrived, a good 35 minutes later, so that's cool. The cop asks us how things are. We tell him we don't want to report anything we're working it out through the insurances, cop tells us this is best and is on his way, and so are we. Just before I leave though the kid tells me "Here is my number and call me if you report this to your insurance, if you don't then I guess I won't hear from you again which would be cool because ya know, we have to not only report this to my insurance but through my works as well, It was nice meeting you" Tacky much? I get it, it will be a hassle for you if I report it, but not really a hassle for me, and if I can get my "new" car fixed 100% no cost to me, I should right?? You just did noticeable damage to my front end and I know it wasn't on purpose obviously, but it happened, don't make me feel like I'm the bad guy if I want to get it fixed. I haven't called my insurance yet, I'm actually going to right now, they called and left me a message earlier so I'm gonna figure this thing out. Me and the kid exchanged info so I'm thinking this should be fairly easy. Oh and just a tip, for all you people planning on hitting cars any time in the future when you go to talk to the person you hit, don't pull out a cigarette two feet away from them and start blowing smoke in their face as you are having a conversation. Yeah so that happened. Don't get me wrong, the kid was nice and I understand it's just a bad situation, but it also happened and you have to own up to it and fix it however it needs to get fixed. So I gotta go call the insurance, but real quick update on dummy who took my phone. Last Saturday I woke up early, looked at the time real quick and then planned on going back to bed. When I checked the time on my phone I noticed I had an email notification, opened it up and it was for City Deals, which I do. I then noticed I had an email from 5:30 am that was read, WAIT I wasn't up that early, so I checked it out and it was from a website for dirrtys. The site was a disgusting "hooking up" site with ladies and nasty usernames, Yeah definitely didn't sign up for this, but guess what that wasn't the first email, I went down and found a few more but they were already read, I hadn't even noticed them before, the person had just signed up 2 days prior. LUcky for me at the bottom there was a little place that said 'to unsubscribe click here' so I did, well it's a trick, all it does is opens the Marketplace and goes to the app of the site so I can have it at my fingertips. AHHHHH So I went to all the emails and replied stop to everyone of them. I still get them occasionally, but not as often. SO the person who had my phone had used my email address and their own username. In case your like my mom and don't get it I apologize but gmail was an app I had on my phone and I got emails auto sent me so I could always read them on the spot. I don't get it I mean this person clearly has money for a phone, even a smart phone with a data package, so why not get your own FREE email address and sign up for pervy websites with your own..I don't get it. So My day STANK my manager is being a dumb face, my car got hit had to sit there foreverr minutes for no reason and get guilted into thinking I'm the bad person if I call the insurance, then my phone just turned off by itself in the middle of a phone call, it's been acting up but this is so lame, this is a brand new phone! It was just a dumb day. Eli called me on my way home and we talked for a minute. I went home and was just wallowing in my self pity because that's whatchya do, I was trying to figure things out, when my door bell rang. I opened the door to a ridiculously good looking delivery guy, of course I let him in, and we kissed. "Delivery for a Miss Amber Duckworth" he says, and then pulls out a bag of Chilis to go. MY FAVE!!! mmmm:) I mean my day was still bad but this was definitely the happiest thing that happened. SO this is my day, so far anyway. PS> My big brother graduated from Law School today. I'm so happy for him and his family, Congrats BrO, we love you!!! (sorry this had to be at the bottom of such a negative post, I'll pay you back by letting you buy me dinner when you're making the big bucks.) PSS> Calm down the delivery man I smooched was my Hubba Bubba ELi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment